One shared journey moves us forward. Bristol-Myers Squibb is a BioPharma leader offering opportunities to learn and grow professionally, working alongside smart, talented colleagues who are committed to helping patients prevail over serious diseases.
Our medicines help millions of people around the world in their fight against cancer, heart disease, HCV, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Our commitment to patients' unmet medical needs drives innovation and pride in our record of achievement and we are recognized as having one of the most innovative pipelines in the industry with launches in Oncology and Specialty products.
Integrated Supply Planning Process Steward
Contribute as SME with knowledge of global product and capacity planning processes, and/or understanding of interdependencies between global and site planning processes.
Under the guidance of Associate Director, Global Planning Process Excellence:
- Own business process deliverables (e.g. end to end business process maps, playbooks for global planning roles that document day in the life, procedure documents and metrics definition, etc.).
- Support the roll-out of ISP improvement (e.g. train the trainer, knowledge transfer planning, communication planning).
- Once new business process is implemented, monitor process adherence (e.g. Gemba walk, super user training).
- Define KPIs where necessary (ideally through internal or external benchmarking), analyze process performance and suggest process improvement or user training.
- Govern the change control of the assigned processes by following the stage gate requirement of the relevant governance forum, helping BPO (Business Process Owners) develop business case, options, pros and cons and present recommendation.
Facilitate Planning Community of Practice, drive process standardization and collect feedback for improvement.
Develop strong E2E understanding and drive integration between Product Strategy, Global Supply Planning, Site Supply Chain, ExM Supply Chain, Market Supply Planning, Logistics, Data Excellence, BI&A (Demand Planning) processes.
Develop strong relationship with IT stakeholders to support technology enablement activities.
Develop and maintain data standards to govern adherence to both process and systems.
Demonstrate diversity and inclusion understanding of the global practices where business is conducted.
Partner with the Technology Enablement Manager and guide to define business requirements and develop user acceptance tests required for Supply Chain Logistics system modifications or new integrations.
B.S. or BA in supply chain, management and/or engineering. MBA or advanced degree preferred.
8+ years with Bachelor degree or 7+ years with Master degree in supply chain management and planning experience for a reputed, global or multi-plant Biotech, Pharmaceutical or Consumer Product company utilizing world class supply chain planning and execution processes.
Experience with global product supply planning and/or site capacity planning and knowledge of Biotech, Pharmaceutical Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) processes.
Experience with SAP ECC and Advanced Planning Systems.
Good understanding and exposure to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and other regulatory requirements.
Experience in developing and implementing world class, global supply chain planning processes and managing them through deployment of global advanced planning and scheduling systems.
Exposure and experience in Biotech / Pharmaceutical manufacturing process, principles and practices; preferably at production site and headquarters level.
What we offer:
What we offer:
A unique opportunity to evolve in a dynamic and innovative environment.
A diverse workforce and inclusive culture. The health, safety, professional development, work-life balance and respectful treatment of our employees being amongst our highest priorities. [Winner of "Great Place to Work 2016"].
Excellent reward package including various fringe benefits.