Test Lead- Banking
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Start date: as soon as possible
As a global IT consulting company we are looking for test automation engineers, who are flexible to work on different projects and who are not afraid of changes and can adapt to them easily. As we have many projects we will be able to provide you the opportunity to get to know various banking processes and methodologies as well. We are looking for you if you are open to such a dynamic environment.
We will be there to help you to achieve your goals with continuous professional development plan and regular career discussions.
Cognizant has the world's largest independent testing practice. We have more than 540 clients for Testing across the globe and over 32.000 people working dedicated in our practice spanning consultancy, (non)- functional testing and test environment. Our associates are specialists - for example because they have specific sector knowledge or because they are working in one of our specialized Centers of Excellence. These centers deliver industry-leading solutions in the areas of performance, mobility, automation and test data.
Your responsibilities as a Test Lead
- A challenging role as part of the Asset Management team to lead System Integration Testing (and where applicable UAT) impacting a huge range of existing applications
- The chance to define and maintain test plans, test schedules, test cases and test reports.
- To coordinate the necessary test resources, test environments, and test data in order to properly execute a quality testing process
- Accountability for the execution of functional and non-functional tests, defect tracking and defect management
- The responsibility for the sign off of system test and system integration test reports
- Partnership with the business for UAT testing and sign off
- The chance to identify and provide the necessary test training to business and test groups
- The ability to liaise with the requirement engineering teams and the development teams on various test activities
- A chance to build, deploy and continuously improve quality assurance processes throughout the project lifecycle
- The need to collaborate with the Project Manager, and to work together with Senior IT and Business partners
Required skills and experience
- At least 6 years of experience working in a large Financial organization, with an excellent working knowledge of various financial product types offered within the Asset Management space
- At least 10 years of experience working in a field where you had to define standard templates for test data strategy, test data definition, test data requirements including delivering: daily, weekly and monthly reports and test data related metrics
- Excellent organizational skills to coordinate a large number of ongoing streams under test
- An ISTQB certification or equivalent with knowledge of software design/test lifecycle and testing methodologies
- Good knowledge of JIRA and HP Quality Center and or ALM are a benefit
- You are quick to study with a willingness to learn on the job with great organizational skills
- Fluent Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- A degree in IT (MSc or BSc) or an alternative degree combined with the relevant working experience
- Motivated, flexible and a team player
Our typical recruitment process involves 3-4 phone/video interviews (technical and business related topics) and 2 face to face interviews in Zürich- we reimburse the cost of your travel. This process can be flexible based on the project needs.
Please visit our career site for more information on our company: http://cognizantcareers.eu/ch_en
Meet Georgia virtually who is working as a Sr. Test Analyst in Zürich and is sharing her journey at Cognizant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr0413dKBAY&t=3s
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on the career site.
We do not accept CVs from recruitment agencies for this open job.
If you have specific questions before you would apply please reach out to: email@example.com and lets connect on social media: https://about.me/nfenyvesi
Please note that we only accept job applications from EU or Swiss nationals, who are eligible to work in Switzerland.