Michael Page is part of PageGroup, one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies specialising in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
Business Consultant - Interim Management (m/f)
Although Switzerland has only recently begun to utilise Interim Management, the current economic climate is a key success factor for this offer on the market.
The demand for Interim Managers and/or Contractors is rapidly growing to support an overloaded existing team, to manage change management programs or to fill an urgent gap at our clients with a specific skill-set. Interim Management is often an investment opportunity that provides solutions to short-term issues and ensures the development of long term strategies.
At Michael Page, we do believe in this market trend and we currently look for a Recruitment Consultant to develop new prospects, to educate organizations and to provide efficient solutions to our clients.
You will manage both client and candidates and therefore manage the whole recruitment cycle from identification to closing.
This responsibility enlists the skills of your negotiation and objection handling so candidates need to have exposure to using these on a frequent basis.
Lead generation will be your responsibility with the support of a well-resourced marketing function that assist and work closely with our business development function.
Additionally, your responsibilities will include:
- Building and managing relationships with new and existing firms
- Increasing job flow and job fill ratios
- Securing and attending client visits
- Marketing candidates to clients
- Candidate interviewing
- Recruiting and growing the Interim Management Division
- Assess and respond to the needs of each particular client or assignment and advise on suitable methods to ensure timely delivery.
- Network extensively to ensure both candidates and clients come to you first when they need assistance.
- Offer consultative CV and interview advice to candidates.
- Source suitable candidates (either from the database, specific advertising campaigns, headhunting, etc) and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client.
- Manage the recruitment process through interview to offer stage and beyond.
You will be a proactive business winner and be able to qualify new business and close it with confidence.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience, either in Industry or in a Business Development role. An experience in a Recruitment Firm would be an asset but is not a must have.
You will have excellent communications skills and will be hungry to succeed.
Furthermore you should be outgoing, passionate, energetic, team oriented and have a true entrepreneurial spirit.
Languages required: German & English.
TAKE PRIDE: we take pride in what we do, of who we are and what we stand for.
BE PASSIONATE: it's our passion to provide the best service for our clients and candidates that drives us in our day to day job.
NEVER GIVE UP: we show resilience and strength in our approach, we see difficulty as an opportunity to demonstrate our ability.
WORK AS A TEAM: working as One team makes us stronger and more efficient. It adds value to our business and to our brand.
MAKE IT FUN: we recognize that fun is a key factor within our working environment; we enjoy celebrating our successes.