We are looking for a Transaction Advisory Services Consultant / Senior Consultant (m/f) - Operational Transaction Services, Zurich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition Services, Project Finance, Restructuring Services, Operational Transaction Services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax, and Valuation and Business Modeling.
Within TAS, our Operational Transaction Services (OTS) group provides a full range of operationally focused services including M&A Integration, Carve-out, Operational and IT Due Diligence, and Operational Restructuring. Operational Transaction Services works with cross-functional teams made up of members of both the acquiring and acquired organizations.
You will work on integrations, carve-outs, and other types of transactional engagements in teams directly with our clients.
Tasks that you promote
More opportunities for your development Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment, that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive teamwork, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world's leading professional services firms. Fabio Ambrosone is looking forward to receiving your application Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: SWI000G6. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.GSA@ey.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
- Work in client engagement teams on the identification of acquisition or divestment risks and improvement potential which result from an acquisition or divestment
- Assist in the creation of integration or separation plan and the setup of the implementation guide
- Assist with the execution of integration/separation plans while working to constantly identify areas for improvement, including resolving related issues
- Gather and analyze related information and communicate recommendations
- Compile and present information orally, visually and in writing
- Implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members and overcome objections
- Maintain relationship with client personnel at appropriate levels
- Foster an open and inclusive work environment