Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Procurement Assistant - Petrochemicals (m/f)(
Unilever is one of the world's leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong operations in more than 100 countries and sales in 190. With products that are used over two billion times a day around the world, we work to create a better future every day and help people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. Dedicated to serving consumers and the communities where we live, work and play, Unilever employs more than 168,000 people worldwide.
For our Procurement Department in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) we are looking for an
Assistant Procurement Manager - Petrochemicals (m/f)
There has never been a more exciting time to be working in Procurement when you consider the sheer scale of what we are seeking to do in doubling the size of the business whilst reducing our environmental impact.
- Ensure availability of material as per forecast for all materials under the portfolio
- Contribute in drafting strategies for all key materials
- Develop and monitor supplier improvement plan, support in global negotiations
- Run quarterly tenders across key suppliers/materials
- Support supplier selection and supplier approval process with the R&D and Supply Chain colleagues
- Lead the compliance agenda for the Petrochemical team and ensure that all active suppliers are compliant in term of USQS and RS
- Support forecasting and forecast variance analysis COC/YOY
- Actively manage, create and update suppliers contract in DOMINO and ensure all UPA and CTCs are in place by liaising closely with legal team.
- Drive the portfolio saving agenda
- Reports any generated saving into ISIS and update the projects on a quarterly basis
- Prepare a pipeline of saving projects in order to positively contribute to the slimfast workshops organized yearly by every cluster
- Support the innovation requirements of the categories
- Collect and provide supply market intelligence and analysis.
- Perform cost modelling and benchmarking analysis
Required background and experience:
- University Degree
- 3 years experience in procurement
- Good communication skills - English
- Excellent Excel and power-point skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of Supply Chain
- Understanding of Finance
- High SOL attributes
- Global mindset
- Work independently
Above all we offer you a dynamic environment in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together. There are good opportunities to pursue your professional and personal goals and develop yourself on national and international level.
We look forward to your application! Interested? Please apply online atwww.unilever.ch. For further questions, please contact Svenja Schymura, Recruiting Specialist.