Taskforce Member - Operations
Your role :
Group Operations CH/EMEA SD is facing an increasing number of regulatory and strategic initiatives which need to be correctly responded to within a short timeframe. In addition, seasonal volume peaks are challenging existing capacity. As a result, a CH/EMEA Service Delivery Taskforce pool is established to ensure a flexible and agile body to be part of different service delivery units and thus offers assignments across multiple CH Service Delivery.
- execution of work package delivery within different functional work environments
- quality assurance e.g. application of 4 eye principle
- special and/ or more complex tasks (dependent on capabilities)
Your team :
Our new Business Solution Center is opening in Schaffhausen and we are now seeking for highly dynamic, skilled and motivated people to embark with us on this new journey. We have set ourselves ambitious objectives and are committed in delivering excellence in service execution, in line with our UBS behavior principles: collaboration, integration and challenge. Are you looking for career opportunities, personal development and building up your own professional network? Join us!
Your experience and skills :
- reliable and with service-orientated mindset
- flexible and able to handle a period of pressure and overtime
- self-dependent worker which feels fine with an industrial way of working
- open to changing assignments and willing to learn
- curious, eager to learn, able to self-develop and to critically self-evaluate
- good communication skills in German and English
- experience in banking or insurance, commercial background or traineeship is an advantage
- good knowledge of MS office, experience in UBS systems (GPP, Archive Manager) is a plus
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland