Service Delivery Team Lead
Your role :
Are you a great leader? Are you able to motivate people to achieve the extra-miles? You are pragmatic and know how to solve problems? Do you challenge people and aim to increase efficiency and drive performance? If yes, then you are precisely the person we are looking for!
- people management (i.e. coaching your team to successfully support daily activities, continuous and transparent communication of strategy and goals, forecasting & planning)
- process, knowledge and skills development (i.e. coaching employees, driving organizational efficiency and ensuring service-oriented mindset
- ongoing improvement of status-quo by defining working standards (tools, benchmarks, best practice, shaping the industry)
- capacity planning and productivity monitoring of daily activities with support of key performance indicators (KPIs), service level agreements (SLAs), data quality checks, evaluations and reporting
- escalation management (ensure timely handling of escalations, actively communicate risks and issues to senior management, define remediation plans and monitor execution closely)
Your team :
Our new Business Solution Center is opening in Schaffhausen and we are now seeking for highly dynamic, skilled and motivated people to embark with us on this new journey. We have set ourselves ambitious objectives and are committed in delivering excellence in service execution, in line with our UBS behavior principles: collaboration, integration and challenge. Are you looking for career opportunities, personal development and building up your own professional network? Join us!
Your experience and skills :
- communicative and enjoy interactions with internal and external clients
- reliable and service-oriented (is natural for you)
- willing to actively shape the future of the new UBS Business Solution Center in Schaffhausen
- focused on individual and team performance, always striving for excellence
- fluent German and English skills, French/Italian a plus
- a passion for technical aspects (macros, robotics)
- knowledge in one of the following areas: finance, accounting, payments, client onboarding, tax reporting, securities processing
- experience in managing a team and coaching/motivating others
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland