SIX Securities Services is a world leader in specialized post-trade services for Swiss as well as international clients. These services cover the complete range of post-trade activities from real-time risk management through CCP clearing, real-time Settlement (domestic and cross-border), International Custody, Securities Finance, Global Fund Services and Share Registration services.
The Head Strategy is responsible for the strategy function of SIX Securities Services. This basically includes the definition of the divisional strategy, the planning of the strategic measures as well as related progress reporting. The role further includes supporting strategic projects as e.g. M&A or partnership opportunities. The Head Strategy leads the strategy work in close alignment with his team, divisional top management, the business area heads as well as with various group functions.
- Develop an unbiased strategic assessment of SIX Securities Services' business and its industry (clients, competitors, regulation)
- Define strategic objectives and measures on how to achieve those objectives
- Coordinate with all content providers and reviewers in order to achieve consensus among stakeholders
- Provide a reporting on the progress of the ongoing strategy implementation
- Lead and/or support strategic projects
- Answer ad-hoc questions and provide top management with information and presentations on strategic topics
- Supervise and coordinate the financial mid-term planning process
- University degree in business, economics, engineering or scientific field (MBA is a plus)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the strategy function in the financial services industry in consulting or on the corporate side (e.g. strategy development, strategic planning or market intelligence)
- Preferably experience in post trading or financial markets infrastructures
- Excellent analytical and conceptual reasoning skills combined with strategic thinking
- Drive and performance attitude including a high level of proactivity, solution orientation, self-motivation and flexibility in thinking
- Ability to motivate and lead in a matrix organization
- Ability to interact, communicate and convince across multiple levels of stakeholders including C- and board-level and regulators
- International orientation; excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills in English and at least basic German language skills
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application electronically.
SIX Management AG, Sibylle Ischer
T 058 399 24 24
We only accept online direct applications.