Our customer, an internationally leading pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, is looking for a
Associate Director - Global Medical Affairs
In this responsible position you will support the Global Brand Medical Director in the execution of assigned studies (phase IV) and provide medical scientific input.
Your key responsibilities include:
* Input to key study activities related to planning, execution and reporting, ensuring timely and on budget delivery
* Develop or provide input to study-related documents (e.g. protocols, case report forms, data analysis plan, study reports, publications)
* Develop presentation material for study-related advisory boards, investigator meetings, protocol training meetings for local medical organizations and speaker at meetings
* On-going review of clinical study data, final analysis and interpretation
* Act as medical key contact point for assigned studies
Your background includes:
* PhD with at least six years of clinical research experience or alternatively MD with board certification or equivalent
* Knowledge of clinical program development and execution
* Medical and/or scientific expertise in Dermatology or Rheumatology is required
* Proven ability to interpret, discuss and represent efficacy and safety data relating to the assigned disease area
* Proven ability to work both independently or in a cross functional team setting, including a matrix environment
* Advanced medical/scientific writing and communication skills
* Fluent English skills
Assignment start: asap
Assignment duration: planned for now until March 2019
Are you a Life Science professional or a Medical Doctor with proven expertise in clinical program development and execution for the disease areas Dermatology and/or Rheumatology?
Are you looking for an interesting and responsible position in an international work environment and are you able to start a new assignment at short notice?
Then please do not hesitate and apply this very day. Please send your complete application documents (CV, testimonials, diplomas) to Nicole Blum at Kelly Scientific Resources Basel nicole.blum(at)kellyservices.ch or apply online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you and to presenting your background and motivation to our client.