Supply Chain Coordinator
Supply Chain Coordinator
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations
On behalf of our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical players based in the Fribourg area, we are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator.
This is a contracting position starting in September until the end of August 2018.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Drive EMEA Regional Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process for a specified portfolio product (OTC Vision Care) to achieve optimal demand management performance. This function will act as the liaison between the local and regional management teams for all aspects of the demand and supply management process. In addition, this role interacts with Global Supply Chain team to drive the regional demand management plan throughout the process to ensure financial and Customer requirements are achieved.
- The position will focus on the integration of a portfolio and associated inventory management.
- Maintain optimal S&OP processes in Region for assigned products. This includes developing, maintaining and monitoring all S&OP processes in the region including target setting, training, process maintenance and tool set use, to achieve an effective S&OP process.
- Ensure organizational alignment between Country, Region, and Global functions. Demonstrate alignment to Global demand and supply planning process. Fully understand and convey Region unique needs, develop informational decks/reporting to clearly assess plans, including supporting data, analysis, and new developments in supply upsides and constraints.
- Assist regions in identifying, training and supporting country representatives, demonstrating an effective and sustainable S&OP process.
- Lead unit and dollar demand forecast (including revenue and samples) review with Regional Counterparts. Work alongside regional counterparts to align current ROFO demand forecast submission against market activities and sales trends. Identify gaps between current plans and financial commitments, derive possible gap closing initiatives and highlight the risks and opportunities.
- Drive accuracy from the countries and submit on-time to Global counterparts a complete ROFO that accurately reflects the regional demand, for short and long term horizons. Apply demand control where necessary on large or abnormal orders while still striving to meet operational and customer excellence. Partner with the Regional Marketing Management team on the product portfolio by overseeing regional product launches/ rationalization/ special promotions, including communications to regulatory group and other key stakeholders.
- Monitor regional Supply Chain planning KPIs (Forecast Accuracy, MAPE, Bias, SAR, Inventory coverages, DOH…) to ensure optimal S&OP performance against defined targets. Develop specific local and/or regional action plans to close performance gaps and clear deviations.
- Project management - driving different regional initiatives aiming at optimizing distribution footprint & developing product assortment
- Bachelor Degree in the supply chain area
- Experience in a viable S&OP process managing a large product portfolio
- Experience with cross-functional teams and working with all levels of the management team
- Knowledge and experience in forecasting software and demonstrated proficiency in Excel
- Strong communication skills in English
Start Date. 12.09.2017
If you are a result oriented Supply Chain Coordinator currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receive your application!
I'm always looking for skilled IT Professionals please don't hesitate to send me your CV. You can also check my page: www.experis.ch/julie-mackerer to see all the positions I'm recruiting for or just connect with me on LinkedIn https://ch.linkedin.com/in/juliemackerer
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call +41 (0)61 282 22 17. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities!
+41 61 282 2217