Senior Project Manager 100%
Welcome to the world's most exciting industry! Over 60,000 business clients - companies of all sizes - rely on the flexible and versatile ICT solutions provided from Business Sunrise. On top of that, they value the personal attention they receive from us. That means our performance really matters. And that's why we are looking for employees who are truly passionate about what they do.
Senior Project Manager 100%
Welcome to the world's most exciting industry! One in four Swiss residents relies on Sunrise on a daily basis - from their very first e-mail in the morning to their evening movie. That means our performance really matters. And that's why we are looking for employees who are truly passionate about what they do.
Role purpose is to ensure an efficient and effective management of Sunrise's internal project demand towards operational units, technology services and respective project resources as well as project alignment with the "go2Market". As a project manager, your final objective is to deliver customer delight by completing a project within its time, quality and cost parameters.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage cross-functional IT projects to support our residential and corporate business
- Critically evaluate requirements and drive scope definition with all stakeholders. Provide cost/benefit analysis of requirements.
- Planning, steering and implementing projects (including timeline, resources, budget, reporting), applying PM tools to monitor the project
- Foster teamwork across business units and within the IT organization to ensure the project meets its objectives.
- Optimize communication across all units including partners, vendors and offshore delivery units
- Project team management incl. performance management.
- Ensure that the technical solution is in line with the system architecture
- Quality control and test management of the implementation
- Change Management
- Coordination with the production planning team
- Business consultancy for medium and small projects
- University degree, ideally in Information Technology/Engineering and/or Business Administration or equivalent. PMP or IPMA Certification is expected.
- At least 5 to 12 years of project management experience in telecommunications or systems integration business is mandatory
- Fluency in German and English
- Performance and result driven
- Highly persuasive and communicative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer orientation
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment
At Sunrise, you will be working in a dynamic environment where a lot can be achieved through dedication. A wide range of opportunities for professional development will be available to you. In addition to progressive employee benefits, you will receive attractive telecommunications offers.
We believe that teamwork is the key to making work fun. Do you agree? Then seize the moment and apply online!