For our client, a globally active firm headquartered in CH - Zug, we are looking to staff a Project Manager Regulated Environments to start on 25 Sep, 2017
* Primarily responsible for delivering the project on time, within budget and meeting the strategic business and technical requirements defined at project initiation and/or through controlled, documented scope management throughout the project delivery.
* Taking over currently running projects
* Preparing hand-over activities
* Set-up and planning of new projects
* Manag the triple constraints [Cost, Schedule, Scope/Quality] of the project delivery, escalating to sponsors, stakeholders, Functional Managers, and/or Sr. Mgmt, as appropriate to keep project on track, in scope, and on budget, specifically including full financial forecasting for project and annual budget constraints.
* University degree or equivalent
* 5+ years of relavent experience in regulated environments
* Project managements certifications (PMI, PMP, IPMA, etc)
* HP ALM
* German language skills (spoken and written)
Nice to Haves
* Pharma or MedTech expereience
Contract Type: Contract - w/m
Start Date: 25 Sep, 2017 or by agreement
Duration: 6 Months with extension
Workplace: CH - Zug
PEOPLE BUSINESS AG is a Swiss IT recruitment consultancy company and is based in Zurich.
We provide highly qualified personnel for international companies, who want to increase their organizational effectiveness, competence, quality and speed. That is the main focus of People Business AG.
People Business AG