IT Expert (ArcSight Engineer)
On behalf of our client, a leading global bank, we are looking for an English speaking IT Expert /ArcSight Engineer to join the bank's Cyber Defence CH Team, which is part of the Security Engineering Unit.
For this contract position based in Zürich, Switzerland, our client is looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Engineering of Arcsight environment, understanding of deployment (possibly hands on) and in particular ArcSight rules and configuration.
- Configuration of Splunk Heavy Forwarder.
- Knowledge of GitHub useful but not essential.
- Software packaging and testing responsibilities as part of the SDLC processes.
- Research and document solution design specification and perform architectural engineering.
- Clarify and drive team goals on a technical level making sure that the solutions proposed and designed are in line with the department.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
- Perform technical code reviews of peers to ensure that proper coding methodology is being adhered to.
You must possess:
- Development based on the HP ArcSight ESM, Arcsight content development, Flex Connect development - 4+ years' experience
- Arcsight event enrichment, aggregation, rule priority, parsing and categorization.
- Arcsight deployment, configuration, upgrade and level 3 support capabilities, DNS related issues
- Some experience of Splunk and/or Heavy Forwarder configuration
- Experience with scripting skills, such as Visual Basic, Java Script, Perl and/or shell scripting and/or.net development, C# a plus.
- Experience in producing documentation related to the engineering role.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to breakdown complex problems into actionable steps without over-simplification
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Highly desirable: experience within the Banking and finance sector. Ideally, having worked in a Security Architect, Security Engineering or similar function in a global Bank.
- Past experience with Vulnerability Management and Vulnerability products
Are you interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Mike Lehmeier on +41 44 229 99 18.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch
+41 44 229 99 18