Triple A Consultant
Altran is a global consultancy and leader in R&D Services (ER&D), offering its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Being a consultant for Altran means working alongside our clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from conception stage to industrialization. Altran Group provides its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and IT/Telecom/Banking sectors, among others.
The Altran Consulting Team in Zurich is expanding and looking for qualified consultants, who enjoy advising its clients from conception to realization phase.
- As a consultant, you advise and assist our customers with their technology challenges
- According to your activity and qualifications, you can work on different project phases: from technical and strategic studies, design and development of new products, their introduction into the production; or work on the launch of comprehensive services
- Thanks to your work in varied projects, you will gain valuable and extensive experience. During your career at Altran, you will be able to develop additional skills, like in project, quality or requirement management
- Defining scope, estimating workload and defining a workplan
- Requirements gathering with business
- Functional and technical design of the solution (for full Triple'A setup, i.e. design of Triple'A customizations, reporting mock-up and designs, batch process analysis, interface mapping, web screen design…)
- Parameterization of Triple'A (setup of strategies, Triple'A scripting, setup of formats and screens…)
- Coordination with developers specialized in Unix scripting, database administration (e.g. customization of datamodel), WebSphere DataStage TX, Actuate and Java
- Coordination with project management, release management (packaging of developed components and definition of scope and timing of release installations) and dependent departments (e.g. infrastructure department, department responsible for securities and cash back-end system…)
- Setup of test plan and preparation of test scenarios and test conditions
- Execution of test conditions (both functional and non-functional cases) and analysis of defects (adaptation of specifications and / or adaptation of Triple'A development
- Master degree in Computer Sciences or Business Administration
- 5 years of experience in the implementation of the portfolio management package Triple'A (Odyssey)
- Acquainted with all functionalities of Triple'A (basic functionalities, portfolio modeling, order management, APA module and reporting) and the setup of those functions. This implies knowledge of Triple'A script language (setup of default values, filters, formats…) and setup of screens, strategies and constraints.
- Knowledge of the high level architecture of Triple'A, with its satellite applications (WebSphere DataStage TX and Actuate), application layer (financial servers), database layer and web-layer (TASC, web-screen development)
- Experience with the setup of the satellite applications (WebSphere DataStage TX and Actuate), database administration (Sybase and SQL), Unix scripting, XML/XSD language and Java is a plus
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Fluency in English (written and oral) and good working knowledge of German or French
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel abroad
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects, as well as through continuing professional education and training
- A steep learning curve due to diverse and cross-industrial project opportunities
- An open and constructive corporate culture with over 30,000 colleagues in over 20 countries
- Helping clients to realize ideas from ideation, prototyping, industrialization of products, manufacturing, scale-up, distribution as well as service provisioning/support
- Global projects & global job opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including motivational statement, copies of your degree as well as any work certificates. We only accept applications through our online career portal. You can track your application status online at any time: https://www.altran.ch/careers click on "My account". Your application can/will also be considered for any other open positions we may have. Please note, for this vacancy only direct applications can be considered. For more information please contact directly our Recruitment Manager, Mark Swerissen via Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or +41581221214.
Herr Mark Swerissen
Staffing & Recruitment Manager