Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Description of the Position
Become a part of our young and dynamic team
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
Your tasks & responsibilities
* Prepare and/or review the month, quarter and year end financial statements in accordance with IFRS and local GAAP for Swiss and overseas entities
* Support the group consolidation process and specific accounting topics in accordance with IFRS
* Support the coordination with our outsourcing partners
* Support the Head of Corporate Accounting in accounting and/or process related issues
* Ad-hoc tasks and involvement in accounting related projects
* Swiss Qualified Accountant (Eidgen. Fachausweis) or Swiss Certified Expert in Accounting and Controlling (Dipl. Experte), or equivalent, with a minimum of 4 years professional experience within a financial accounting and/or reporting function
* Experience within the Financial Services Industry
* Highly experienced in the application of IFRS and Swiss Code of Obligations accounting standards
* Good knowledge of MS-Office tools, particularly Excel
* A results oriented, hands-on, team player who is flexible and driven in a challenging and international working environment
* Fluency in German and English
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on "Apply" to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.