Sample Specialist (m/f) 100%
We are supporting our client, an international pharmaceutical company in the northwest region of Switzerland, for a project until end of 2018.
- To manage analytical samples: receiving, checking, sample preparation, pulling out of related samples, tracking and shipping
- To perform lab sample tasks according to cGMP guidelines, such as labelling of samples or stability studies
- To keep track of the sample entry in the electronical laboratory inventory
- To document all performed activities under GMP regulations
- Apprenticeship as lab technician in scientific discipline such as biology, chemistry, or biotechnology
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical sample management
- Very good knowledge of infrastructure and equipment maintenance (calibration and qualification of instruments) and adherence to quality regulations (HSE, ISEC, etc.)
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
What the company offers you in return:
- Company easily reachable with car and public transportation
- Gross salary rate of 35.50 CHF/h. (inclusive holidays, bank holidays and 13th salary)
- A temporary position until end of 2018
Welcome to nemensis!
We are looking forward to getting to know you.