Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
For this position excellent English skills are required therefore the tasks and requirements have not been translated.
Die Business Unit Life Science Robotics" entwickelt und vertreibt Laborautomationssysteme für eine breite Palette von Anwendungen für das Liquid Handling im Pharma-, Genomics-, Forensik- und Diagnostikbereich.
Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams suchen wir eine/n
Laboratory Automation Senior Application Specialist (f/m)
Home Office based in Dubai
In order to expand its operations in the Middle East and India, Hamilton Lifescience Robotics is interested in getting in touch with skilled Application Specialist, willing to take over a responsibility role within the International Scientific Support team. After appropriate training program held in Europe, the candidates will be based in Dubai (UAE), in charge of the following tasks:
* provide Hamilton Lifescience Robotics authorized Distributors with scientific and application trainings and facilitate technology transfer from the headquarter to the Distributor
* support to the Distributors sales team to define the best configuration and relative unique sales proposition's based on the customer requirements
* Support the post sales developing the scripts/methods for the customer applications
* interact with the Key Opinion Leaders of the territory
* showcase Hamilton Robotics products in exhibitions, conferences, workshops and dedicated local events
* provide Distributor's support team with second level Application Support for complex projects or special needs
* constantly monitor customer satisfaction and develop actions finalized to improve Hamilton brand and reputation
For this position we are looking for a person with Biology /Biochemistry degree or equivalent with a good knowledge of the molecular biology techniques (DNA/RNA extraction, PCR and qPCR, nucleic acid sequencing, NGS, cloning, ) A background in life science automation especially in the area of liquid handling and previous experience in a similar position is considered a plus.
As the candidate will interact with the Key Opinion Leaders of the local scientific community, excellent communication skills are a key requirement, just like willingness to travel and to work in different countries.If you are a team-player with excellent communication skills, an open and honest personality with a customer-oriented mindset, thenplease apply online by clicking on the red "Apply Now" button.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Daniela Gialluca (International HR Business Partner).
Please note: applications by e-mail or post will not be considered.Jetzt bewerbenjobs.ch