Define project architectures and requirements.
Delivers functional integration of mechanical, electrical, and energy storage systems for various applications.
Our client is the worldwide leader on energy storage solution and systems. Ideally located in the canton of Vaud, the company offer evolution perspectives.
* Bachelor of Science or Electronics/ Electrical Engineering, or related discipline
* Minimum of 5 years of engineering experience in system hardware and embedded system development
* Hands on knowledge of embedded system design
* Working knowledge of communication protocols like CAN, CAN open, Modbus, RS 485/232, I2C
* Experience of Altium designer/ Spice/ other design environment
* Knowledge of Zuken / Solid works Electric
* Familiarity with C/C++ and assembly language for low level software (BSW) development
* Simulink environment: Matlab/ Simulink
* Good teamwork skills and ability to work independently
* Outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skills.
* Fluent in English and French is added advantage
large autonomy; great evolution perspective
salary and benefits
Michael Page SwitzerlandAmandine Descaillot
Bleicherweg 108002 Zürich
Display on the map