IoT Connected Devices Delivery Manager
IoT Connected Devices Delivery Manager
"I want to shape a business without starting one"
Nestlé Globe, Lausanne, Switzerland Defined period of time contract (2 years), a ct. rate 100%
The Digital Services Unit (DSU) has the mission to provide Nestlé with the best in class Digital platforms and Capabilities to win in Digital Marketing and eCommerce, creating and running end-to-end Digitial Services and Solutions, touching billions of consumers everywhere in the world.
The strategic focus spans across key areas such as Digital presence on web and mobile, eCommerce and Omni-channel, Social media listening, engaging and publishing, Personalized Consumer Experiences and advanced cRM , Digital Consumer Analytics, Programmatic media, including upcoming areas such as IoT, connected products and services.
To complete the DSU Solution Delivery Team, we are currently looking for a IoT Connected Devices Delivery Manager.
As a Connected devices Delivery Manager you will manage the delivery of the solutions based on the Connected devices Product roadmap, Functions and Markets' demands, including study phase, design, build and deployment. You will plan, coordinate, and manage all aspects of End to End development to ensure solutions are delivered in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, security requirements, cost/profitability targets, and scheduling targets.
Education and experience
- Manage the day-to-day activities of cross-functional project teams (internal or external) in order to guarantee the delivery of new software features on time, within scope/budget and with the appropriate quality
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Produce timely, detailed summaries and high level reports on the evolution of the projects
- Ensure cross teams coordination, being the single point of contact concerning the assigned projects
- Work with external agencies or internal teams for gathering and analyzing solution requirements using business process models and wireframes
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with all key stakeholders including, Program Managers, Product Managers, UX Managers, etc.
- Provide support on incidents qualified as Level 3 (expert analysis/resolution required) during the hypercare of the projects
- Contributes to maintain the IoT Connected Device SDKs product vision for the Nestlé Group by standardizing and promoting easy-to-reuse software libraries and hardward components
- Collaborate with IoT Connected Devices Solution Lead to ensure the teams assigned to the project have the appropriate skills (internal or external) and are available to support the implementation of new system solutions
Show us that you are able to work effectively in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment. We will reward your strategic and tactical thnking as well as your communication skills, which will be your main assets for this position. If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you at www.nestlé.com/jobs ! The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89,5 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2016. It is present in 191 countries around the world, has 418 factories and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
- Proven Project Management experience. PMP / PIP certification is a plus
- Experience on agile methodologies
- Master Degree in Information Systems Management or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in large IoT projects on the software delivery and consulting services using a structured methodology
- Demonstrable track record in the delivery of Connected Devices applications and solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in working with cultural diversity: respect for various cultures and understanding how to work with a variety of cultures in the most effective way