.NET Lead Developer
.NET Lead Developer
We are looking for a technical lead for one of our Leading financial client in Zurich area. You will be responsible acting as a Technical Lead, Scrum master and Team Lead.
Your responsibilities as a .NET Lead Developer would be:
- Implementation of frameworks supporting multiple projects and teams in order to standardize implementations in Asset Management
- Responsible for the complete Architecture and Technical design of Marketing and Distribution projects under Asset Management area in .NET web platform
- Manage, provide solutions and deliver on various tactical applications supporting various processes related to Fixed Income activities
- Scrum master role in current Agile team to take care of scrum call, sprint planning and ensure tasks as getting delivered as per plan and take the ownership of offshore delivery.
- Key member in all management and implementation activities such as: Budget gathering, Project Management, Resource management, Business analysis, Requirement definition, Technical design, Implementation, Code Reviews, Testing and automated testing.
- Management/coaching of our team members both from onsite and offshore.
Required skills for the job:
- Hands on experience on designing and developing .NET based Enterprise level solution using C# and ASP.NET
- Prior experience of technical team lead and Architecture
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented patterns and principles.
- Hands on experience on .NET 4.5, C# 5.0, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server 2014, SVN, Azure, AngularJS, JQuery, JASON, Xpath, Xquery
- Database design and integration with MS SQL Server. Good SQL/data modelling skills Preferably Microsoft Certified Professional on SQL server.
- Good knowledge in Control-M or any other enterprise Batch processing Tool
- Designing and Developing data retrieval processes through Restful APIs.
Our typical recruitment process involves 3-4 phone/video interviews (technical and business related topics) and 2 face to face interviews in Zürich- we reimburse the cost of your travel. This process can be flexible based on the project needs.
- Strong Asset Management Domain knowledge including domain knowledge on Fund an portfolio management business processes.
- Minimum 9 to 12 years of development experience on various technologies preferably 6-7 years with Asset Management domain.
- Experience with financial entities such as instruments, positions, benchmarks, transaction and settlement process.
Please visit our career site for more information on our company: http://cognizantcareers.eu/ch_en
Meet Georgia virtually who is working as a Sr. Test Analyst in Zürich and is sharing her journey at Cognizant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr0413dKBAY&t=3s
To apply please send your CV to Rania.Tissegouine@cognizant.com
If you have specific questions before you would apply please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org and lets connect on social media: https://about.me/nfenyvesi
Please note that we only accept job applications from EU or Swiss nationals, who are eligible to work in Switzerland.