Sika Informationssysteme AG is Sika's global IT services company providing top of the line technology for over 14,500. We deliver professional, strategic IT services, provide the 120 Sika companies with group solutions and operate networks and system platforms.
More than 60 countries rely already on ERP 6.0. Our largest service line SAP with over 35 employees in Zurich is now looking for a:
Senior SAP PP-PI/ MM Consultant
We Need Your Skills
- Carrying out complex projects as part of the global SAP team
- Consulting business with regard to requested changes (incl. create Design specifications, test and implement business process changes);
- Performing application support activities such as investigating and resolving incidents (up to 3rd level);
- Analyzing and investigating system performance problems;
- Customizing SAP solutions in collaboration with the process experts from the business team;
- Implementing SAP solutions using defined methodologies (i.e. data migration, key user training, testing and go-live);
- Solving problems and participating in the change management process;
- You are a SAP PP-PI/ MM (IM/ PUR) Senior Consultant with in-depth knowledge of the SAP business processes
- You possess HU Management knowledge in a production environment, MM (IM and PUR)
- You have integrative knowledge in SAP QM, FI/CO, APO
- You have have debugging/ ABAP/ IDOC knowledge
- Any knowledge of MII is an asset
- Any chemical industry process knowhow will be a definite advantage.
Occasional travel (approx. 30%) Building Trust Everyday
- Sika is like a global SME: With subsidiaries in more than 90 countries around the world.
- Trust is the most important thing for us. We trust in the capabilities of all our Sika team members and reward them with above average freedom and empowerment every day
- For a large company, we have a surprisingly flat hierarchy with direct decision making processes
- We offer a fair employment package with good social benefits and a learning environment
Sika is a great employer - especially for people who are customer focused, process-oriented, with strong analytical skills, a pro-active mindset and, who teamwork in a multicultural environment. To find out more about what it's like to work for Sika you can watch videos of our employees at www.sika.com/sika-insights. For further information about this SAP Consultant role please contact Julia Bachmann (+41 58 436 32 12) or apply online through our