Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounts Receivable Specialist
"I want the chance to stand out while being part of something outstanding"
Nestrade Ltd, La Tour-de-Peilz, Switzerland Undefined period of time contract, act. rate 100%
Nestrade (www.nestrade.com) supports Nestlé operating companies in their quest to delight the consumers, by providing them with integrated trading solutions in a professional & cost effective manner while offering a platform for business development. Located in La Tour-de-Peilz on the shores of Lake Geneva, our passionate multicultural team is focused on delivering first class services in procurement, import/export, logistics and financial services. We offer a dynamic working environment that provides opportunities to develop and grow your career within the Nestlé Group.
Are you ready to join Nestrade, a multinational global trading company? The main mission of this function will be to execute all Accounts Receivable (AR) activities in a timely manner and according to the agreed KPIs. Drive towards excellence in the AR operations by ensuring best practices are implemented. Ensure customer ledger reflects the up to date and accurate balance with our customers (payments are applied on time, credits are recognized on due course, deductions are tracked and resolved...).
Education and experience
- Follow-up on customer queries
- Monitor customers' accounts to ensure on-time payment of our invoices
- Be the escalation point for all issues related to affiliated markets
- Investigate and Resolve queries related to non-payment of invoices
- Follow-up on overdue and initiate proceedings in order to ensure common satisfactory settlements
- Ensure critical tasks have been performed on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Participate in Lean/Continuous improvements projects related to productivity and /or cost reductions
- Assess the financial viability of customers and apply the defined Credit Policy
- Execute identified internal controls of AR processes
Show us that you have good communication skills and that you are a service oriented individual who is able to work in a multicultural environment. Your problem solving and time management skills enhance your accurate and detail-oriented working habits. If you want to make a difference to our performance, apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs. The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89,5 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2016. It is present in 191 countries around the world, has 418 factories and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
- Federal Maturity
- At least 3 years of sustainable high performance in Accounts receivable, ideally in different positions, preferably as Financial Services analyst or Accounting operations analyst
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience
- Proficiency in English and French; Spanish is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus