Planner Senior - SAP APO
Senior Planner - SAP APO
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our client, specialized in medical devices based in Zuchwil, we are looking for a Senior Planner with experience a regulated environment (Good manufacturing processes).
This is a challenging, contracting position, starting in September until the June 2018.
- Responsible for creating a constrained weekly master production schedule (MPS) and ensuring raw material availability.
- Planning and freeze period management of production activities (rescheduling, rework, outsourced work)
- Maintain material inventories within goal, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired products; develop overall inventory projections for specific products
- Perform Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP) for resources, shifts, equipment and shutdowns
- Establish minimum order quantities (MOQ) and balance against overall equipment efficiency (OEE)
- Plant inventory management and control
- Vulnerability report ownership & updates
- Plant Slow Moving & Obsolete (SLOB) management
- Resolve manufacturing conflicts for site/portfolio as they relate to production planning. Manage impact and communication of manufacturing driven change
- Lead/support all compliance process activities including change control, deviations, events & non-conformance reports and assess supply impact
- Provide asset specific input to the end to end supply chain processes and ensure planning master data (safety stock, lead times, etc.) in the ERP system is accurate and up to date.
- Participate in new product launch meetings and new product forecasts as a business partner
- Execute planning activities during phase-in phase-out programs.
You bring to this role:
- bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Supply chain certification e.g. APICS/ IBF
- 7 years' experience as a Planner
- Experience with ERP & advanced planning systems
- Production planning or manufacturing experience in a medical, pharmaceutical or consumer industry
- Data mining & reporting skills through MS Excel
- Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning
- Strong communication skills in English
If you are a Senior Planner and have strong experience in Supply Chain looking for a challenging new position that applies to your experience, then we look forward to receive your application!
If you've any further questions on the role please call Julie Mackerer on +41 61 282 22 17.I'm always looking for skilled IT Persons please don't hesitate to send me your CV. You can also check my page: www.experis.ch/julie-mackerer to see all the positions I'm recruiting for or just connect with me on LinkedIn https://ch.linkedin.com/in/juliemackerer
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call +41 (0)61 282 22 22 or send us your CV. You can also look for other opportunities on our website: www.experis.ch
+41 61 282 2217