Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Description of the Position
Become a part of our young and dynamic team
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of 2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
Your tasks & responsibilities
* Legal advice on Swiss and international capital market related issues (primarily regulatory and securities law matters and civil law issues)
* Legal assessment, drafting and structuring of (tailor made) agreements and commercial contracts, including service agreements, index licenses, credit and collateral/pledge agreements, distribution agreements, and OTC derivatives agreements, and related documentation
* Review and set-up of financial products and complex financial transactions
* Advising the business lines on all legal matters
* Assuming responsibility for corporate governance matters
* Implementing national and international legal and regulatory developments relevant to the Leonteq Group
* Law degree and Swiss bar exam; additional degree (e.g. LL.M.) would be of value
* At least 4 years of experience in a legal function in the financial industry, in particular in investment banking or wealth management, or in a capital markets/corporate private practice
* Experience and interest in financial markets, financial products (OTC derivatives and structured products) and collective investment schemes
* Strong drafting skills
* Fast learner with high levels of confidence, professionalism and diplomacy
* Fluency in English and German; French would be a plus
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on "Apply" to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.