Welcome to the world's most exciting industry! One in four Swiss residents relies on Sunrise on a daily basis - from their very first e-mail in the morning to their evening movie. That means our performance really matters. And that's why we are looking for employees who are truly passionate about what they do.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for Sunrise eShop Sales KPIs and eCommerce Strategy
- Evolution of the current eCommerce platform, including the definition and implementation of change requests and projects
- Definition and execution of promotional eCommerce roadmap
- Traffic generation (SEA/SEO, Affiliate, Retargeting)
- Conversion optimization, including A/B/x testing and user flow optimizations
- Online SPOC for companywide marketing activities and project implementations
- Leadership and development of 6 experienced online sales and marketing professionals
- Minimum of 7 years proven track record in an eCommerce leadership role in the services or retail industry
- Minimum of 5 years experience in leading diverse teams
- Higher education (FH, Uni) in general management, marketing or eCommerce
- Outstanding analytical thinking, complemented with creative problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experienced in working within complex technical environments and used to collaborate across functions and teams (i.e. IT, marketing, finance)
- Fluency in German and English mandatory; understanding of French or Italian as a plus
At Sunrise, you will be working in a dynamic environment where a lot can be achieved through dedication. A wide range of opportunities for professional development will be available to you. In addition to progressive employee benefits, you will receive attractive telecommunications offers.
We believe that teamwork is the key to making work fun. Do you agree? Then seize the moment and apply online!