Watch Product Development & Quality Coordinator (m/w)
Interested in joining our team? If so, take the opportunity to apply to one of the world's best-known brands as
Watch Product Development &
Quality Coordinator (m/w)
Location: Männedorf (Switzerland)
An attractive work place at our Consumer Goods Business (CGB) and Finance and Administration (F&A) Headquarters.
In this position, you will be involved in helping to develop newly created watch designs into actual watch products and to maintain important technical information regarding the watch product. You will report to the Product Development Manager Watches.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Your main duties will be the following but not limited to:
- Responsible of technical realization of recoloring product designs ensuring costs, quality & timing targets are met.
- Support technical development of samples from design to production ready
- Translate product designs into technical specifications (technical drawing, bill of material, quality specifications)
- Assist technical feasibility assessment with manufacturers (produce ability, identify production capability gaps, design adaptations needed)
- Ensure the samples meet our quality standards, maintain data and inform suppliers accordingly
- Handover technical specifications by SKU to manufacturers (external / internal)
- Improve & evolve material scouting & sourcing briefing
- Assist in establishing spare parts lists
- Assist both Product Development Manager in various administrative roles
- Upload, update and monitor all relevant information on the Swarovski flex PLM system
WHAT WE EXPECT
A motivated, proactive and highly organized player, who brings along the following background:
- Technical apprenticeship (Background on Mechanical Engineering) or equivalent
- One to three years of product development experience
- Watch making knowledge or jewelry exposure is a plus
- Good command of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Proficiency in working with Flex PLM
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
Would you like to make a sparkling contribution and support our values by being imaginative, vigorous, passionate and responsible?
Does this sound like you?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Please apply via: