OCM Strategist - Near Basel - 100%
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
For our international client based near Basel, Experis is currently looking for a Senior Organization and Change Manager.
- Start date: 18.09.2017
- Latest start date: 02.10.2017
- End date: 29.06.2018
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Not preferred, but could be discussed in the interviews (max. up to 20%). Onsite working would be preferred.
- Travelling: ca. 20% to Madrid (for meetings).
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the global project manager, partner with the change management and adoption lead to oversee all aspects of organizational change management (OCM) for the project.
- Globally lead strategic and tactical change management, employee engagement, communications and user adoption activities for the project.
- Provide strategic vision for change management and adoption of Operational Support Plan and Cloud Governance Framework, while leading an internal team of staff.
- Provide leadership and oversight to OCM coordinators, training managers, instructional designers, SMEs, change champions, etc. to form an appropriate and cohesive OCM organization for the project.
- Identify change management and user adoption related business issues/risks and recommend options and plans to remediate.
- Oversee implementation and adoption of OCM guidelines and standards across multiple work streams within the project.
- Design and manage global communication plans and activities (e.g. online and social media channels, newsletters, key stakeholder presentations, etc.).
- Create/manage project level surveys/metrics/KPIs to roll-up and report on change management and user adoption related activities and success.
- Ensure OCM activities are aligned with the project timeline and key milestones, and are integrated with other work streams as required.
- Manage overall OCM work plan and conduct weekly status reporting meetings.
- Manage and facilitate OCM workshops to ensure a strong understanding of change management principles and adoption.
- Prepare and facilitate OCM workshops; assist preparation and facilitation of OCM workshops with stakeholders in various levels of the organization.
You bring for this role the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's or Advanced degree in related specialization area (e.g. Communications, Change Management, Business Economics, Human Resources, OCM)
* Proven experience in a consulting and/or client-facing environment (must be visible in the last projects)
* Minimum of 8 years of experience leading and mentoring project teams on relevant change management engagements.
* Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact across multiple levels of the organization.
* Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership on global change efforts.
* Sound knowledge of project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent English language skills.
* Work experience with off-shore teams in the last projects (since virtual working is a must)
* Ability to work across multiple international time zones -- late afternoon/early evening work required in the EU.
* Ability to travel internationally both within and outside of the EU when required.
Nice to Haves:
++ Experience large IT Service Management Projects
++ ServiceNow Background
+ Experience with Cloud Solutions and Frameworks is an advantage.
+ Experience in a pharmaceutical environment is preferred.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Stéphanie Vogt on +41 61 282 22 16.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page https://www.experis.ch/stephanie-vogt and connect to me on www.linkedin.com/in/stephanie-vogt2
+41 61 282 22 16