Professional Business Analyst - Near Basel - 100%
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
For our international client based in Zuchwil, Experis is currently looking for a Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst will be generally responsible for the following areas Project Goals, Objectives, Business Case elaboration, Requirements elicitation, Stakeholder Analysis, Training needs, Roles definition, producing or supporting other documentation needs.
The Business Analyst oversees and performs all analytical and conceptual activities to an accounted solution portfolio against internal business customers. The Business Analyst is an active part in the solution's lifecycle management. The primary focus is to make sure that any solution is chosen to fulfill known and understood business requirements, fitting into the IT roadmap definitions and continuously providing business value over its lifecycle.
- Start date: ASAP (latest start date: 30.09.2017)
- End date: 30.04.2018
- Extension: extension is possible, until 31.08.2018
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 80-100%
- Remote/Home Office: 1 day per week, prior to approval
- Travelling: might be possible (20%) to Switzerland, Germany, maybe US
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Needs assessment, understanding a business problem or opportunity and supporting solution developing.
- Suporting planning, including requirements management plan, traceability, change management etc.
- Elicitation, analysis, decomposition, acceptance, approval, specification, and validation of the requirements.
- Traceability and Monitoring of requirements. Continuous monitoring and documenting of requirements as well as communication to stakeholders.
- Evaluation of how well the solution fulfills the requirements and meets the business need.
You bring for this role the following qualifications:
- Proven track as Business Analyst in IT projects (+5 years)
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure (Network, Security, SW development)
- Experience working in global projects
- Excellent Communication
- Fluent in English
Nice to Haves:
+++ Experience in Bioinformatics or research / science
+++ BA certifications are desirable
++ Agile/Scrum methodologies are a plus
++ German or Spanish are a plus
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Stéphanie Vogt on +41 61 282 22 16.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page https://www.experis.ch/stephanie-vogt and connect to me on www.linkedin.com/in/stephanie-vogt2
+41 61 282 22 16