Specialist Meeting Services Coordination - Near Basel - 100%
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
For our international client based in Zuchwil, Experis is currently looking for a Meeting Services Coordinator.
- Start date: 02/10/2017
- Latest start date: 01/12/2017
- End date: 01/10/2018
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote: Not possible
- Travelling: Basel
- Team: The contractor will support the team of three other Specialists Meeting Services Coordination.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Be the single point of contact for the customer on webcast coordination, local technical event planning and video conferencing
* Provide consulting to customers to use the right technology for their meetings
* Support customers in the technical preparation of large events and coordinate all involved providers in Basel/Kaiseraugst
* Collaborate with the global video conference services
* Document problems and incidents related to Meeting Services by using a ticketing system (HPSM)
* Support senior executives professionally and with the utmost confidentiality
* Work in a professional manner at all times and maintain a consistent image of the global service through open communication, reliability, high availability and promote the values and benefits of a global service organization.
You bring for this role the following qualifications:
* +2 years of working experience in event planning and/or conferencing services
* Excellent communication skills with proven ability to interact across cultures (working experience in an international company preferred)
* Strong customer and service orientation (former experience in customer services is preferred)
* Proficient in English and German
* Flexible to work early and late hours even on short notice (depending on the duration of the events)
* Being a team player as well as being able to work independently
Nice to Have:
+++ Previous work experience in an event agency
+ Other languages: Spanish, Portuguese, French
+ Roche experience
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Stéphanie Vogt on +41 61 282 22 16.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page https://www.experis.ch/stephanie-vogt and connect to me on www.linkedin.com/in/stephanie-vogt2
+41 61 282 22 16