At our headquarters in Baar, we are seeking for our Global Product Management.
Project Manager Consumer Products (Essentials) 100% (m/f)
- Oversee and manage multiple projects in the following Essentials categories according to the strategic product roadmap: Breastfeeding support, Breast Milk Management and Feeding
- Lead the interdisciplinary project teams consisting of global product management, user centered design, global sourcing, supplier quality, quality and regulatory affairs
- Define and scope the project based on the consumer insights and business strategy in close collaboration with the product manager of the category
- Drive the projects according to defined scope, planned timeline and budget
- Report project progress, costs and risks to the steering committee and management
- Manage and ensure communication with internal as well as external project stakeholders
- Manage, lead and motivate the project team and coordinate the project activities in a clear, transparent manner for all stakeholders
- Project leadership experience with multidisciplinary and international teams required, preferably in the consumer goods and/or household articles industry
- Degree in Project Management; advanced complementary education in broader business competencies is preferred
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in a similar position with a retailer or a supplier of OEM products
- Consumer centric, market driven mindset
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and virtual teams
- Passionate, highly engaged and willing to take responsibility
- Excellent communication skills and good knowledge of English and German
- Experience with Asian suppliers is a plus
We offer you a future-oriented, growing business environment with great development potential. You have the opportunity to implement your own ideas and actively contribute the success of Medela AG. In addition, you can expect a modern working environment and a good working atmosphere.
If you are interested in this opportunity, Diana Krnja, Head of Recruitment & Employer Branding, is looking forward to receiving your application.