If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
Management Support Consultant (80-100%)
- Support our management team in organising, structuring and preparing internal and external presentations as well as other communications by producing top quality deliverables
- Create targeted presentations to help promote our products and services
- Co-ordinate the preparation of our responses to Requests For Information (RFI) and Requests For Proposals (RFP's)
- Provide support on ongoing client assignments on an as-needs basis
- Support internal knowledge harvesting efforts
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years' experience in a professional services company or a similar project based environment
- Ability to synthesize and structure key messages for presentations and other written communications
- Excellent skills and practical experience in the creation of PowerPoint presentations; proficient in other MS Office products
- Good sense of graphical design
- A penchant for attention to detail
- Strong time management skills; experience working autonomously with tight deadlines
- Structured approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English and German (fluent). French would be an advantage.
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.
Frau Stefanie Albrecht
+41 44 269 49 05