If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
Manager/ Senior Manager Consulting - Regulatory Practice
Your role as a Manager/Senior Manager will be to help our clients within the Banking and Wealth Management industry address their business and regulatory priorities.
- Support the growth of our regulatory consulting business across Europe
- Define and implement regulatory operating model improvements for clients
- Help clients address regulatory change and implement structural change
- Work with Regtech partners to deliver customized digital solutions
- Develop and maintain sustainable relationships with existing and potential clients in the wealth management and banking sector
- Organize, participate and speak at industry events
- Produce, contribute to thought leadership articles on topics of interest around regulatory topics in the wealth management and banking industry
- Manage, coach and lead our consulting teams
- University degree or equivalent in Business Management or related discipline
- Relevant consulting or banking experience with a minimum of 7 years for the Manager position and a minimum of 12 years for the Senior Manager position. Experience with major consulting firms would be an asset
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the wealth management and banking industry
- Knowledge of and implementation experience in key regulatory compliance topics such FATCA/CRA, MiFID II, AML / KYC, Cross border rules and similar topics
- Demonstrated experience in business development and sales for consulting services
- Strong track record of delivering results, working under pressure and handling tight deadlines
- Demonstrated flexibility to travel for work
- Excellent communication skills with a very good command of written and spoken English and German. Knowledge of French would be an asset.
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.
Frau Stefanie Albrecht
+41 44 269 49 05