BUSINESS PROGRAM LEAD FINANCE ERP IMPLEMENTATION - HQ
In this position reporting to the Head of Financial Operations and Corporate Strategic Projects, you will play a key role in establishing and executing a global multi-year Program to roll out the SAP S/4 Hana ERP within the Finance domain. In addition the person in this role is responsible for the harmonization and standardization of business processes related to the rollout. This position will be based in Glattbrugg (Headquarters), with regular travel to other sites (mainly in Europe). Your tasks will be the following:
- Set up, manage, maintain and control the overall project scope, from the scoping phase to design and realisation (including post go-live phase)
- Manage the project scope, deadlines and budgets in line within program scope.
- Allocate and monitor project spending in close cooperation with counterpart in IT
- Coordinate and manage internal and external SAP team focused on: rollout of the system, system integrity, defining new processes and new solutions, interfaces with legacy systems.
- Co-ordinate activities with domains outside of Finance & Controlling when necessary (e.g. Technical Operation/Manufacturing, IT), including analysis of current business processes and reengineering as needed to support system rollout.
- Collaborate closely with counterpart in IT.
- Provide leadership, direction, and decision making to the project teams
- Develop project work plans, schedule and staffing requirements for the program
- Provide regular reporting and feedback (spending, work in progress, project risks, changes/issues) to the Head of Financial Operations and the project Steering Committee
- Build Business Process Champions within organization across functions
- Review global financial operating models and manage the organizational change required to successfully rollout the system across the Company's international network.
- Identify areas to harmonize, simplify and optimize business processes.
- Lead contract negotiations as required
For this role, we are looking for a strong program manager demonstrating leadership and authority to lead this transformative program with commitment and drive. With your high level of flexibility, ERP system acumen, and flair for finance, you also prove to work effectively in a cross-functional organization and bring the following profile:
- Masters degree in Business Administration, Finance, or similar discipline
- 5 to 10 years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry or similar field (i.e. food, medical devices, etc.)
- Experience leading teams in an international / multicultural setting
- Minimum 3 years of experience in working in relevant modules of an SAP system (Finance, Controlling, etc.)
- Sufficient solution knowledge of ERP / SAP systems in order to take decisions, propose technical solutions, and challenge and coach teams
- Proven track record of Project management/deployment for projects of this scale
- Fluent in English both in oral and written communication and ideally advanced level in German. French knowledge would be of advantage
- Experience in leading meetings and negotiations within the organization and with suppliers
- Good understanding of internal controls and other relevant regulatory frameworks
- Pragmatic, systematic and analytical approach to issue resolution.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
As a leader, you demonstrate strong communications skills and are able to examine and understand issues from multiple perspectives while keeping the big picture in sight. Further, you are a reliable person and to have the ability to take a neutral position in conflicting situations. Being part of this project will allow you to underline your entrepreneurial thinking, high level of integrity and act as a role model for others in line with Vifor Pharma values.
International Talent Acquisition Specialist
+41 58 851 83 78