Falcon Private Bank is a Swiss private banking boutique with 50 years of expertise in wealth management. We provide first-class financial services to private clients and wealthy families from our headquarters in Zurich and our locations in London, Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Luxembourg. For our Marketing & Communications team in Zurich, we are looking for a
Social Media Manager
THE CANDIDATE WILL ASSUME THE FOLLOWING KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and implement a social media strategy aligned with the brand positioning and the business priorities
- Establish a best-in-class approach to effectively leverage the social medias
- Plan and manage the marketing content pipeline proactively
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging and relevant content
- Daily monitoring of social media channels, web and digital banking touchpoints
- Plan and implement targeted marketing campaigns through digital channels
- Collaborate closely with colleagues from various teams and locations
THE PREFERRED SKILLS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- Enthusiastic digital native and social media talent
- University degree, degree as Social Media Manager or education in Marketing & Communications
- Three years of proven experience managing social media channels
- Experience in the financial services industry is an advantage
- Strong team player with the ability to manage challenging tasks independently
- Senior personality used to interact with all management levels
- Excellent copywriting skills in English and German
- Analytical skills and knowledge about SEO, online channels, google analytics, MS office etc.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic and international environment
If your profile fits the above requirements, please send your complete Curriculum Vitae including a photo and certificates to Human Resources, Marco D'Angelo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- only direct applications will be considered for this vacancy -
Falcon Private Bank Ltd.
Herr Marco D'Angelo