Relationship Manager WM HNW Jordan
Your role :
Are you a people person? Do you know how to give superior investment advice that grows client wealth? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- develop and maintain trustworthy client partnerships with the main focus on strategic advice
- implement a quantitative prospect development plan with measurable actions
- define advisory processes and agreements that best meet our clients' needs, in cooperation with the Investment Advisor
- provide high-quality investment options for clients, working closely with team members and specialists from other areas
- grow local market network by referrals and by identifying new prospects
- make sure clients are managed in a manner that contributes to an effective risk culture within the team
Your team :
You'll be working in the Wealth Management team for Jordan as part of the HNW segment. Our purpose is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team delivers comprehensive and global client solutions. You will be supported in your tasks by a first-class infrastructure and innovative products and services.
Your experience and skills :
- several years of experience in wealth management
- expertise with financial products and services
- a proven record finding solutions for clients
- in-depth knowledge of wealth management market in Jordan and its regulatory framework
- an expert at building networks and connections (people want to know you)
- extremely organized, with great planning skills and efficient time management
- an excellent communicator, with great presentation skills
- fluent in English and Arabic, French will be an added value
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Client advisory / Relationship management
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland