Are you ready to move people and add your chapter to the Hocoma story?
Do you want to improve the quality of life of stroke patients or join the fight against
Come join the Hocoma team and help us shape the motivational movement
therapy of tomorrow.
Brand & Project Manager Global Marketing
Your possibilities to make a difference:
- You are the responsible driver for all the development and execution of all marketing activities pertaining the Hocoma product lines: print materials, powerful sales presentations, video production.
- You act as an interface and collaborate with product management, sales, and contacts in the hospital and clinic markets with regards to planning and implementation.
- You plan and coordinate our global marketing activities and support our regional offices with their local adaptations.
- You bear responsibility and assure compliance with all CD/CI guidelines as well as authorized product claims according to quality management.
- You lead workshops and employee trainings within Hocoma pertaining to CD/CI and the establishment of marketing measures.
- You brief and manage external suppliers incl. price negotiations and annual evaluations.
- You like to think out-of-the-box and bring your ideas and network into a company that changes the lives of thousands of people worldwide.
What you should bring to us:
- You identify strongly with the Hocoma values and our mission.
- You are a team player with excellent communication & problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent project management skills in aligning with various stakeholders, milestone planning to ensure projects run smoothly.
- You learn quickly and adapt and pragmatic to fast changing environments.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience (experiences at creative agencies are preferred).
- Expertise in MS Office (strong PowerPoint skills as must, MS Planner preferred), Adobe Creative Suite.
- You walk the talk and make good things happen.
- Independent self-starter with strong organizational skills and good time management.
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail.
- Versatile and eager to tackle new problems with a can-do attitude.
- Native/Strong written and oral communication skills in English and German.
Leading. Innovative. Reliable. Human. Integrity. Passionate.
That is what Hocoma stands for. What do you stand for?
Get involved in our young, dynamic team! Please send your application with all documents and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ms. Helene Teuscher, Human Resources, Tel. + 41 (0)43 444 22 00, is glad to answer your questions.
Frau Helene Teuscher