Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Assistant Finance Manager (m/f)(
Datum der Veröffentlichung
Unilever is one of the world's leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong operations in more than 100 countries and sales in 190. With products that are used over two billion times a day around the world, we work to create a better future every day and help people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. Dedicated to serving consumers and the communities where we live, work and play, Unilever employs more than 168,000 people worldwide.
Assistant Finance Manager (m/f)
Unilever Supply Chain Company is the Procurement Hub for Unilever. The position holds key importance in terms of managing overall strategic information flows focusing on Procurement Performance Measure.
The role of the finance team is to identify opportunities to drive efficiency and savings across our global procurement network and to support the decision making for key Procurement initiatives. Finance also drives performance management and material forecasting process, providing insight to the business on future material costs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide decision support to the procurement organisation to unlock value from key strategic initiatives
- Develop business cases for global savings initiatives across procurement portfolios
- Work with R&D and SC functions on cross-functional savings programmes
- Lead the material forecasting process, delivering analysis and insight on key material price changes
- Analysis current performance of key KPIs and delivery versus targets
- Support projects to deliver improved information and analytics to the
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Finance
- 1-3 years of finance experience
- Exposure to FMCG/ supply chain/ procurement finance is a plus.
- Decision Support
- Generating Analysis into Insights
- Ability to communicate the complex and make it simple
- Interest in business strategy and external markets
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Autonomy to organize and prioritize agenda
- Good presentation skills
Should you require additional information, please contact HR Services, 0800 - 835 209 (from Switzerland) or +41 227 614 155 (from abroad), email:firstname.lastname@example.org.