Solution Delivery Manager
Solution Delivery Manager
"I want to shape a business without starting one"
Nestlé Globe, Lausanne, Switzerland
Undefined period of time contract, act. Rate 100%
The Digital Services Unit (DSU) has the mission to provide Nestlé with the best in class Digital platforms and Capabilities to win in Digital Marketing and eCommerce, creating and running end-to-end Digitial Services and Solutions, touching billions of consumers everywhere in the world.
The strategic focus spans across key areas such as Digital presence on web and mobile, eCommerce and Omni-channel, Social media listening, engaging and publishing, Personalized Consumer Experiences and advanced cRM , Digital Consumer Analytics, Programmatic media, including upcoming areas such as IoT, connected products and services.
To complete the DSU Solution Delivery Team, we are currently looking for a Solution Delivery Manager.
As a Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the delivery, planning and sourcing of the Solution Delivery team which provides project and development teams with processes and tools to deliver solutions on time and with right quality while driving an initiative to improve time to market and quality by leveraging DevOps practices..
Education and experience
- Delivery of the solutions and services which enable and support all aspects of the Strategic Plan in a timely and cost effective manner on all landscape
- Define approach, Design and Implement Processes and Tools to ensure Build automation, Continuous Integration and Continous Deployment across all Digital Services Unit Solution teams
- Overall lead for the development capabilities
- Effective and sustainable management of sourcing, capacity and risks in terms of budget and resource mix (on-shore, off-shore)
- Overall reponsibilty for successful implemention of the DevOps solutions and processes
- Continuous optimization of development and delivery processes in all areas of Digital (E-Commerce, Retail, Innovation,...)
- Recommend best practices to internal stakeholders depending upon the contextDeliver committed portfolio of projects within agreed constraints, ensure that the transitioned services have been developed to meet Operational and Service Level
Show us that you are able to work effectively in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment. We will reward your strategic and tactical thnking as well as your communication skills, which will be your main assets for this position. If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you at www.nestlé.com/jobs ! The Nestlé Group is the World's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 91,6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2014, more than 339,000 employees worldwide and 442 factories in more than 86 countries. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
- Master Degree in Information Systems Management or Engineering
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- 5-10 years of experience of software development
- At least 3 years of experience in managing and implementing DevOps practices in a large delivery organization across multiple technologies
- Management experience with large and cross-functional teams.
- Experience in a similar retail industry with customer facing applications
- PMP certification