Expedia Analytics & Revenue Management (ARM) team is looking for a Manager Corporate Supply Analysis to support the Egencia Supply Team. The job requires a well-rounded individual who has experience of working with stakeholders on understanding the business and providing reporting and analysis to drive actions. The successful individual must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, establish priorities, maintain relationships with senior leadership, and own deliverables end to end. This individual must be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight, and be able to manage delivery of high quality outputs in a dynamic work environment with overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
Manager, Corporate Supply Analysis
- Deliver accurate and impactful reports based on a solid understanding of the data sources and business needs
- Prioritise diverse work load, ensuring client expectations are managed and analytical resource is focused on the most valuable activities.
- Proactively engage with customers to assess existing and upcoming business needs and maintain regular communication to update customers on progress made on projects
- Fulfill ad-hoc requests for lodging and air related data and analysis
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and focus on providing solutions and delivering results
- Be a subject matter expert on relevant data sources & metrics
- Develop analytical models to assess the impact of initiatives
- Partner with business leaders to understand the drivers of business performance through research and analysis
- Be able to navigate through multiple data sources, leverage big-data and convert raw data into actionable insights
- Bachelor's degree required, degree in Business administration, Economy, Operations Research (OR), Mathematics, Engineering or other technical field a plus
- 5-6+ years' experience with Bachelor's degree or 4+ year' experience with Master's degree
- Hands-on analytics experience, with ability to extract and combine data from multiple sources to produce impactful reports and insights
- SQL experience with knowledge of relational databases strongly preferred
- Knowledge of BI tools (Business Objects, Tableau) preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Business acumen, analytical rigor, problem solver mindset and attention to detail
- High level of intellectual curiosity and focus on generating action-oriented business insights
What we offer:
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia.com LTD (UK),