Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone like this who can help us:
- Support the COO in driving the strategic, operational and financial development of the COO area as an representative of the COO Management office
- Coordinate activities and projects with other Asset Management Business Managers across regions, functions and businesses
- Support the COO, the Business Manager and the COO management committee (MC) in managing the COO area for Asset Management and EMEA
- Support Business manager in managing the committees the COO chairs (including operating committee, platform steering committee, incidents & consequences committee)
- Upon request drive projects or key tasks as representative of the COO management office
- Drive key tasks and initative to improve COO relevant processes proactively
- Support Business Manager to develop, review and maintain the COO organization, governance, location strategy and supervision
Your team :
The COO management office is supporting directly COO AM in his daily agenda with global footprint. The team are in total 4 FTEs, supported upon request by additional temporary resources. The team is very motivated and diversified in cultural aspects, located in Zürich mid town. You will find a highly collegial atmosphere, committed to the request deliverables.
Your experience and skills :
- Five years professional experiences including top tier management consulting firm or an equivalent in-house corporate position
- Knowledge of Asset Management would be beneficial but is not essential
- Awareness of banking risk related processes and strong project management skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with financial modelling knowledge
- Excellent skills in both spoken and written English
- Good writing skills and ability to identify and present key points of analysis to senior management
- Highly motivated and collegiate team player; proactive working and willingness / interest to learn in a fast paced environment
- Able to understand key challenges and work effectively with Business manager under sense of urgency
- Strongly committed and used to work under pressure
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Business management, administration and support