GIPS SpecialistAt Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Within our department Investment Platform we are looking for a GIPS Specialist.
- Expert for GIPS-Regulation overseeing GIPS Office tasks:
- Ensure continued status of Vontobel Asset Management AG as a GIPS compliant firm through adequate representation of data that affects composite performance (composite management, documentation, control processes and verification)
- Improve GIPS processes and infrastructure
- Act as GIPS officer to internal and external stakeholders
- Drive GIPS related conceptual. (e.g. simplification of composite - landscape and educational initiatives)
- Collaborate and work closely with cross functional business partners to identify gaps and structure problems; undertake business analysis to integrate GIPS reporting for 24AM and other entities
- Review and redesign composites to reflect adjusted strategies
- Verification of GIPS data with internal and external Auditors
- Supports the building of a data-, systems- and process landscape conducive to increasing automation, unifying methods, and enhancing flexibility
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or in a quantitative field
- Several years of experience in GIPS reporting
- Strong presentation and communication skills due to frequent interactions with other business partners
- In depth knowledge of Excel & PowerQuery BI is needed. Knowledge of Statpro is an advantage
- "Can-do" mind set and entrepreneurial attitude
- Investigative, open minded and high attention to detail
- Well organised and disciplined approach to work
- Very good German and English language skills
Florence Majercik, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 73 88
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.