Sika is a global specialty chemicals company. Sika Informationssysteme AG is an IT services company within the Sika group, providing support for more than 14,500 users in over 90 countries. We deliver professional, strategic IT services, provide Sika companies with group solutions and operate networks and system platforms.
To implement standardized templates for SAP business processes the SAP Supply Chain Management Team in Zürich-Altstetten is looking for a
SAP SCM Consultant with expertise in WM/eWM
We Need Your Skills
- Consult business with regard to requested changes (incl. create Design specifications, test and implement business process changes)
- Perform application support activities such as investigation and resolving incidents (up to 3rd level)
- Carry out complex projects as part of the global SAP team
- Customize SAP solutions in projects in collaboration with the process experts from the business team
- Implement SAP solutions using defined methodologies (i.e. data migration, key user training, testing and go-live)
- Occasional travel (up to 30%) required.
Building Trust Everyday
- Sound experience in the application development and support (incl. customizing) of SAP WM/eWM, MM/IM and LE
- Knowledge on HU Management is an advantage
- Practical experience in Debugging (ABAP) and IDOC processing
- Experience gained in the chemical industry and in the automotive business will be a definite advantage.
- Customer focused and process-oriented personalitiy with strong analytical skills
- Teamplayer with a pro-active mind-set
- Fluent spoken and written German and English
- Trust is the most important thing for us. We trust in the capabilities of all our Sika team members and reward them with above average freedom and empowerment – every day
- For a large company we have a surprisingly flat hierarchy with direct decision making processes
- We offer a fair employment package with good social benefits
Sika is a great employer - especially for people who are interested in communicating across cultures. To find out more about what it's like to work for Sika you can watch videos of our employees at www.sika.com/sika-insights. For further information on this role please contact Julia Bachmann (058 436 32 12) or apply online through our