About Us :
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are shaping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare's expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients.
GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in healthcare and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
Role Summary/Purpose :
In your role as Cyber Security Software Engineer (m/f) you will work on highly important projects to contribute to the security of our products and you will have the chance to bring in new ideas how we can make our products even more secure.v
Essential Responsibilities :
* Analysis of medical devices for weak points regarding IT security (especially the analysis according to "Security Technical Implementation Guides".)
* Observation of published safety gaps and analysis of their impact on the medical device.
* Collaboration in the elimination of weak points. Support the implementation of new safety-relevant functions.
* Consult software developers with guidelines for a secure software implementation.
* Documentation and verification of safety-relevant functions.
* Cooperation with local and global teams.
* Advanced technical education (University, University of applied science) in computer science, software or medical engineering
* Experience in the analysis of IT systems and with vulnerability scanners (Nessus)
* Knowledge of encryption procedures and their application
* Programming knowledge in C / C ++ and C #
* Independent and analytical thinking
* Ability to work in small teams and to solve tasks in a target oriented manner
* Enjoy working in a globally acting, challenging group
* Very good English language skills, ultrasound specific knowledge are appreciated
The collective agreement provides a minimum gross salary of € 3,000.00 per month/ IV first and second year. Salary depends on qualification and experience and might be higher.