You want to change people’s lives? We at Hocoma do this every day.
With game-changing and innovative technologies that improve human movement therapy for millions of patients around the world.
Join us and become a part of the global leader to define the therapy standards of tomorrow.
Clinical Applications Manager Switzerland or Netherlands
Would you like to…
- be a member of our international Clinical Applications team and be responsible for education purposes and the clinical integration of our technologies?
- spend up to 20% of your working time on international travels?
- support customers in the field of clinical application globally?
- evaluate, educate and manage a network of clinical partners and external therapists?
- organize, plan and conduct scientific workshops globally?
- work in an international interdisciplinary team on the development and enhancement of our innovative products?
We match with persons who…
- are open for new technologies in the field of rehabilitation,
- have good educational skills and enjoy giving presentations,
- are able to communicate adequately with patients and doctors,
- are dedicated and convincing team players with a “can do”-mindset,
- have an organizational talent and natural leadership skills, and
- are very flexible, used to work independently and willing to perform extraordinary work.
- education in physiotherapy, occupational therapy, sport sciences or human movement sciences,
- have at least two years hands-on experience in clinical environment, experience in the rehabilitation of neurological patients is an asset,
- are experienced in giving presentations or trainings and have good computer skills, and
- good command in English with a high cultural understanding, other language skills are an asset.
Frau Helene Teuscher