For our Swiss client with a local office in Stuttgart, we are looking for a Junior Business Analyst (f/m). This company is a large and well established firm in the cosmetic industry.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Responsible for working with business users across the group to understand their needs and transforming them into reports.
- Supporting the superior Manager and the team in further development of a centralized Business Analytics team.
- Ensure that reports are set up and developed on the same specifications for the whole group and support on-going data analytics tasks.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
- Support in auditing the current reporting landscape: Survey existing and used reports and assess reporting needs.
- Work with different stakeholders to understand their reporting and analytics requirements. -
- Translate these business requirements into technical specifications.
- Improve the alignment and accuracy of data used in the reports.
- Provide routine and complex ad-hoc analysis.
- Perform data validation and testing ofanalysis and new reports.
- Track and manage business requirements changes for the existing reports.
- Analyse, report and monitor the data quality.
- Delivers accurate and timely information to the business in an efficient and stable manner.
- Business Bachelor degree or equivalent business experience, fluent in English.
- At least 1 yearof experience within data analysis, finance analysis, IT data reporting or similar function.
- General good understand of business related topics (Finance, Marketing, Sales and so on) required.Good knowledge of BI tools is advantage.
- Eager to learn and communicate within international environment of the company.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to explain complex issues in a simple way.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (PowerPivot, Power BI) or similarBISoftware.
- Understanding of data quality and accuracy importance to overall data analysis tasks.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in completing required tasks.
- Teamplayer with good written and verbal communication skills in English, any other language is an advantage.
- Stress tolerant and accurate.
- Being able to understand user’s needs and translate them into technical requirements.
I am looking forward to hearing from you if you are interested in this position or if you have any questions regarding this role:
Simon Reiser // firstname.lastname@example.org // 0041 58 201 56 36