Project Support (f/m) / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich
We are looking for Bachelor and Master students or graduates who support our teams in Zurich for a limited period of 10 to 12 months (80-100%)
EY is a global leader in Advisory, Assurance, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Financial Services Organization FSO is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector. Therefore, we offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services.
Tasks that you promote:
Your profile to succeed together:
- You will work on interdisciplinary projects across Advisory and Assurance services
- You will support our clients within the financial services sector in their strategic and regulatory challenges
- You will benefit from our dynamic and fast growing work environment as well as the young and international team structure
More opportunities for your development Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world's leading professional services firms. Sandra Wälchli is looking forward to receiving your application
- Bachelor and Master students or graduates in business, economics, management or law
- Fluent in English and German (French, Spanish and Italian would be a plus)
- You are a flexible, open-minded and reliable team player and prepared to fully commit to your tasks
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR0011P. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66). Only direct applications will be considered.