METTLER TOLEDOis the global leader in the sale and manufacture of weighing and measurement systems for laboratory, industrial and trade applications. We are a global organization whose company culture is shaped by innovation and a strong, team-oriented, international culture.
Our Strategic Product Group Metrology is responsible to drive the global growth of our automated and robotic comparators as well as the service products of such within our Global Business Area Laboratory Weighing.
In the context of our business development strategies we are looking for a customer oriented, hands-on and pro-active
From day one you will be part of our international team and involved in the production and installation of engineering products and support the global growth of the related service product sales.
Your main tasks / responsibilities:
* Production and assembly of "Engineer to order" solutions, automated and robotic comparators as well as robotic filter weighing systems
* Execution of installations, maintenance and repair jobs
* Planning and execution of Service Marketing activities of comparator service products
* Technical & commercial support to Market organizations and customers (on-site and back office)
* Support the market introduction of new service products
* Customer and Market organization education and training
Critical competencies / minimum requirements
* Technical apprenticeship (Background on Mechanical and/or Electronics Engineering); additional education (e.g. TS/FH, etc.) is a plus
* Minimum of 2-5 years' working experience within an international environment, ideally in a global matrix organization
* Strong customer service attitude
* Structured, accurate, efficient, proactive and independent working style
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Very good oral and written communication skills in English and German basics with willingness to learn more. Every additional language is a plus.
* Ability and willingness to travel up to 20-30%
If you are team player, "hands-on" and with experience across global regions and you enjoy working in a collaborative team setting within a matrix environment, METTLER TOLEDO may be precisely where you belong. Please send your CV with a cover letter describing your motivation and possible start date firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is located in Greifensee, Switzerland.