QA Associate (m/f) 100%
We support our client, an international biopharmaceutical company specialized in immuno-oncology, in the search for a one year position in their northwest location.
- To review and archive quality documents (batch records, manufacturing and packaging master documents, analytical data, etc.) and record data into databases
- To proactively identify and communicate any deficiencies in documents (deviations, OOS, etc.)
- To support on corrective measures and during the implementation of the global specification onto the local site
- To collaborate in the preparation of quality internal and external inspections
- To participate in the preparation of GMP trainings
- Completed laboratory technician training or BSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or Pharmacy
- At least 1-2 years experience in a laboratory, manufacturing or documentation in a pharmaceutical company
- Experience working with GMP regulations and FDA requirements
- Good written and spoken English and German
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP
What the company offers you in return:
- Work in an international environment
- 40 hours/week
- Location easily reachable with own car and public transportation
Welcome to nemensis!
We are looking forward to getting to know you.