Pursuits Leader (f/m) / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich
We are looking for a Pursuits Leader (f/m) / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Our Financial Services Organization is the only Big 4 firm with functional and cross-country specialization in the financial services sector, we offer our customers all over the world seamless, consistent and high quality services. Therefore we are looking for an experienced, team-oriented, motivated and committed Communication and Pursuits Strategist (CaPS) (f/m) to further strengthen our Accounts & Industries Business Development (AIBD) team in Zurich.
Tasks that you promote
Your profile to succeed together
- Take a leading role in the qualification of potential pursuits to ensure resources are focused on the appropriate priority clients.
- Lead the development of the pursuit strategy by ensuring the client team fully understand the client needs and can clearly articulate the benefits of the EY solution and our value proposition.
- Manage the BD support team taking responsibility for all aspects of sales support provided during a pursuit.
- Lead or support client interviews to ensure the team fully understands the needs and decision making criteria of the client, the EY solution and why we won or lost a pursuit.
- Deliver or participate in training to up-skill the client and/or BD teams in pursuit best practice.
- Where appropriate, lead or participate in client meetings to ensure the BD function is taking a leading role in winning revenue.
- Conduct one to one and team coaching sessions to ensure the team fully understand the client needs, the EY solution and can clearly articulate their role, experience and credentials in a convincing, winning manner.
- Contribute to the engagement economics decision to ensure the appropriate pricing options are challenged and positively articulated providing a return for the firm and value for the client.
More opportunities for your development
- Deep understanding and experience of pursuits and winning sales strategies.
- Leadership of large teams in complex, cross border, high value sales.
- Coaching upwards of more senior people and history of achieving results through others.
- Major account management experience including responsibility for client relationships, service levels, solution development and revenue targets.
- Commercially astute, able to operate at board level.
- Desire to work as part of a European team and knowledge of European languages is preferable, especially English.
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education. In an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the world's leading professional services firms. Corina Stecher is looking forward to receiving your application Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR0012K. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Recruitment.email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
Only direct applications will be considered.