Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investor advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.J. Safra Sarasin's most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group's clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.Business UnitTrading, Treasury & Asset ManagementFunction/PositionRisk & Performance Reporting Specialist (Junior)LocationBaselFunction/Position objectivesRisk and performance analysis and reportings for the Asset Management of the bank.Responsibilities
* Production of performance and risk reports for all asset management products within the given deadlines.
* Maintenance of risk and performance databases, help integrating new sources and specifying/setting up new reports to fulfill growing demand and expectations by our clients and management.
* Rebalancing of strategy reference portfolios in Bloomberg.
* Ensure constant improvement of processes and quality checks.
* Point of contact for internal stakeholders concerning risk and performance requests and reports.
* Bachelor or Master (Uni/FH) in Finance or any related subject.
* First experience in the asset management industry or in a related sector.
* Excellent oral and written skills in German and English. French an asset.
* Database and programming skills in VBA, SQL, Python as well as experience with PORT/Datastream/Morningstar/Avaloq a strong plus.
* Reliable, hard-working teamplayer, hands-on attitude, flexible and willing to learn and constantly improve.
* Works in a very exact manner, efficiently and independently. Distinct analytical skills.